Too Faced Sugar Pop Eyeshadow Palette

I found this Too Faced Sugar Pop eyeshadow palette in T.K. Maxx the other day and thought the colours were so pretty that I just had to nab it. 

It cost me £9.99 and, after looking it up and finding the normal price is £32, I was pretty happy with my bargain. 




I'm no expert so I'm not going to even attempt to give this palette a serious review, but, for my own purposes, it's great. Macaron (warm glittery peach) is really nice under the eyes and I love using Rock Candy (pale glittery cream colour) on my lids. I'm really glad I picked it up.

5 comments:

  1. Which TK Maxx branch did you find this eye shadow palette? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one in Sauchiehall Street. There were only two left though so it might all be gone by now! x

      Delete
  2. This little palette is adorable, I didn´t know about it!
    I do love Too Faced (actually, I think it is my fav cosmetic brand right now), but sometimes it is a bit over my budget. It is great you were able to find such a bargain! I am looking forward to see all your upcoming looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Violette. I need to give myself more time these days to play around with make-up looks. I miss doing that! x

      Delete