Discovering New Places

On Sunday we went to my sister's house to celebrate my mum's birthday. We had some hours to kill after church through so we decided to make a day of it in town. 


We sheltered from the rain for a while in a cafe and had pistachio hot chocolates. Pistachio hot chocolates are one of my favourite treats at the moment.


And we discovered a new place (ie. a place that's been there for ages but we never bothered to go to until now)! The savoury food looked flippin' amazing even though we didn't get a chance to try it and the sweets were to die for.


The amazing snickers brownie we shared. Also the coffee was Dear Green coffee which is one of the nicest coffees in the world in my humble and totally plebian opinion.


And I decided to wear my new exposure shrug from Cyberdog. It's a bit of an early birthday present. I absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment