Furry Scarf & Chocolate Pancakes

It's official: Special Effects hair dye in Atomic Pink does not fade. It's amazing. I haven't had to dye it since October. This is definitely the dye to have if you're lazy like me. Not only that, but the colour's really nice too (I mixed it with a lot of conditioner and a bit of purple dye to). 


Speaking of pink things, I treated myself to this pink leopard print furry scarf from River Island. Other than some CDs I ordered from amazon, it was my first "treat" to myself after getting a steady part-time job (meaning I can justify spending money on myself now and then now as long as I don't overdo it) so I guess that makes it kind of special. It's a little bit tacky and OTT, but that's no bad thing, I say.


And I felt sorry for my husband last Sunday since he was working from early in the morning to ten at night so I thought it would be nice to make something to surprise him when he got home. I didn't really fancy going outside in the bad weather so I had the challenge of making something out of what we had in the cupboards which ended up being chocolate pancakes: ordinary pancakes/crepes mixed with some cocoa powder. I also made some chocolate syrup for drizzling, out of melted butter, golden syrup and cocoa powder and made some cream for them by mixing brown sugar into sour cream. The verdict was: they were a success!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, those pancakes look great! Love the color of your lipstick too! Really nice :)

    ReplyDelete