Daydreams

Here's a bunch of low contrast images I whipped up from some photos I've taken the past couple of weeks because everyone seems to be into low contrast these days and I don't see why I shouldn't have some fun with it myself, dammit.

Drawing in the studio with a coffee and a winter spice scented candle. 
It turns out that coffee plus a little drop of rose extract equals turkish delight hot chocolate. Who knew
Crystal corner in the loo. Most of these were given to me by my dad at some point over the years
My sister got me this ring. I love it because it reminds me of the nome king from Return To Oz
My make-up mirror. This is how I know how to put all the slap on my face so it looks ok
Researching sacred geometry for a logo I'm doing for a client right now
The malachite ash tray where we keep our wedding rings and some of my ear studs

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. I love that mirror! So pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks miss :) I like it too. It was a present from my mum

      Delete