Now On Sale In Lalaland!

My stuff is now on Sale in the amazing Lalaland, both on the website and in the lovely boutique in Creswell Lane, Glasgow. Lalaland not only sells some of the most adorable stuff around, but it also has a lovely atmosphere. It's definitely one of my favourite shops. There is also a facebook page.



My cat necklace and pvc heart brooch up on the website (next to their new stock from Locketship!)


Some of my black cat necklaces in various places around the shop. You can get them from the Lalaland website here.





And my star-shaped cookie brooches



They now also stock my book 'Underneath Glasgow', a short horror story about the pigeons and homeless people of Glasgow. I'm currently waiting on a higher quality print sample of it which I will be putting up for sale as a new edition if the print turns out alright!


And here are some of my black pvc heart brooches which you can buy here.

So what do you think? Are you near Glasgow? Have you been to Lalaland before? Do you know of any other good boutique places near you? I'd love to hear!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I can only imagine how exciting it must be to see something you've made in a shop! And the Pvc hearts are sitting pretty! I love how they're laid out like biscuits on a plate! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! :) I always get excited when I see something I've made in a shop. It's something that never gets old. I love selling things online because you reach people that never would be able to buy it otherwise, but it's great to see your stuff displayed on a shelf amongst other things as well sometimes! x

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! What a brilliant opportunity to get your stuff sold to the public! I love how they have displayed them all, so absolutely cute! I AM going to be buying one of your black PVC heart brooches so very soon! I can't wait! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The girl who owns the place has such a great eye for displaying things. Aw, that's wonderful! I'll need to get cracking and make some more then. The only one I have in the etsy shop at the moment is a black and red one x

      Delete